Thursday, April 15, 2010

7th Man Magazine Launch

Last night I attended the 7TH MAN MAGAZINE launch at Whiskey Mist with the Tatty press girls where we sipped on absinthe laced cocktails and were surrounded by an army of perfectly formed male models. The magazine itself is a high-end men’s fashion magazine aimed at the socially aware fashion conscious men of the 21st century. Flicking through the pages, I liked what I saw, a collective of some nice photographs and good styling, different to that of other male fashion magazines around- avoiding overly camp shots resulting in an answer to a gap in male fashion editorials. Furthermore with with Kenny Ho as the senior fashion editor [possibly one of the nicest people in fashion, I came to find after meeting him at the launch] this magazine has no reason why it can't be on to a big win. Though as the models filtered away from the funky house absorbed club and the millionaires and the prowling beautiful girls trickled in, it was time for my departure back to the real world where I caught the last tube home back to the west side.